Canvio Gaming Compatibility List
|HDTX110*K3AA||1TB||Black||USB 3.2 Gen1|
|HDTX120*K3AA||2TB||Black||USB 3.2 Gen1|
|HDTX140*K3CA||4TB||Black||USB 3.2 Gen1|
Note : An asterisk mark (*) is an alphanumeric character.
Compatible Game Consoles
|Brand Name||Model Name||Data Type||Can I play games
from Canvio Gaming?
|Can I store games
on Canvio Gaming?
|PS4 Pro||PS4 games||Yes||Yes||9.60|
|PS5||PS5 games||No||Yes *2||22.01-05.10.00.23-00.00.00.0.1|
|Microsoft||Xbox One S||Xbox One games||Yes||Yes||10.0.22000.4975|
|Xbox One X||Xbox One games||Yes||Yes||10.0.22000.4975|
|Xbox Series X/S||Xbox One games||Yes||Yes||10.0.22000.4975|
|Xbox Series X/S||Xbox Series X/S games||No||Yes *3||10.0.22000.4975|
Note : A Canvio Gaming drive formatted for use with one console platform will not be compatible with another platform without erasing data and reformatting. For example, a Canvio Gaming drive formatted for Xbox is not cross-compatible with PlayStation, and vice versa.
Compatible PC and Mac Computers
|OS||USB Connector Type|
|Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1||Type-A|
|macOS v12.0.1 / v11.5.2 / v10.15 / v10.14||Type-A|
One Gigabyte (GB) means one billion bytes and one Terabyte (TB) means one trillion bytes.
Total available capacity will vary based on operating environment, and your results and storage capacity will vary accordingly.
A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1TB = 240 = 1 099 511 627 776 bytes and therefore shows less storage capacity.
- *2 Please update your PS5 console to system software Version: 21.01-03.00.00 or later in order to store PS5 games in USB extended storage. To play PS5 games, you need to copy game data from your Canvio Gaming external drive back to your PS5 console storage. Please refer to the official information on PlayStation's website for support on external storage devices.
To play games that are optimized for Xbox Series X/S, you need to transfer those games from the Canvio Gaming external drive to the Xbox Series X/S console SSD or a Storage Expansion Card.
Please refer to the official information on Xbox's website for support on external storage devices.
- Please check device compatibility and connecting instructions by reviewing the applicable user manuals for such device.
- We cannot guarantee that our products will not cause errors, limit data access capabilities, or result in the destruction or loss of data.
- Compatibility may vary depending on user‘s hardware configuration and operating system. Please check device compatibility and connecting instructions by reviewing the applicable user manuals for such device. Compatibility is based on information currently available and is subject to change and subject to restrictions per hardware specifications.
- In providing the Compatible Device, the company and its affiliated companies do not make any warrant, whether express or implied, regarding the quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose of our products, beyond the product’s standard warranty.
- ●Use the supplied USB Type-A cable to connect the portable drive directly to a compatible USB port.
- ●Please note that reformatting the portable drive will remove all previously stored user content.
- ●To disconnect the portable drive from a connected device, follow the procedure specified for the relevant device.
- ●Do not disconnect the portable drive or turn off the connected device while the portable drive is in operation (while Power/Access lamp is blinking) as this may cause product failure or data loss.
- ●Supported operating systems are based on the results of testing conducted in specific environments. Compatibility with Compatible Device is not guaranteed.
- Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Other company names, product names, and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies.