Canvio Flex Compatibility List
|HDTX110*SCAA||1TB||Silver||USB 3.2 Gen1|
|HDTX120*SCAA||2TB||Silver||USB 3.2 Gen1|
|HDTX140*SCCA||4TB||Silver||USB 3.2 Gen1|
Note : An asterisk mark (*) is an alphanumeric character.
Compatible Tablet Devices
As of Aug, 2020
|Brand Name||Model Name||OS Version||USB Connector Type|
|Apple||iPad Pro 11||iOS 13.6||USB Type-C®|
|iPad Pro 12.9||iOS 13.6||USB Type-C®|
|Pixel Slate™||Chrome OS™
|Samsung||Galaxy Tab S6||Android™ 9||USB Type-C®|
|Galaxy Tab S5e||Android™ 9||USB Type-C®|
|Galaxy Tab A 8.0||Android™ 9||USB Type-C®|
|Galaxy Tab A 10.1||Android™ 9||USB Type-C®|
|Lenovo||Smart Tab P10||Android™ 8.1||USB Type-C®|
|Amazon||Fire HD 8||Android™ 9||USB Type-C®|
|Fire HD 10||Android™ 9||USB Type-C®|
Compatible PC and Mac Computers
|OS||USB Connector Type|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8.1||Type-A or USB Type-C®|
|macOS v10.15 / v10.14||Type-A or USB Type-C®|
One Gigabyte (GB) means one billion bytes and one Terabyte (TB) means one trillion bytes.
Total available capacity will vary based on operating environment, and your results and storage capacity will vary accordingly.
A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1TB = 240 = 1 099 511 627 776 bytes and therefore shows less storage capacity.
- Please check device compatibility and connecting instructions by reviewing the applicable user manuals for such device.
- We cannot guarantee that our products will not cause errors, limit data access capabilities, or result in the destruction or loss of data. Please ensure that you make a backup of your data when using it.
- We do not warrant that our products are compatible with all devices with USB Type-C® connectors.
- Compatibility may vary depending on user‘s hardware configuration and operating system. Please check device compatibility and connecting instructions by reviewing the applicable user manuals for such device. Compatibility is based on information currently available and is subject to change and subject to restrictions per hardware specifications.
- In providing the Compatible Device List, the company and its affiliated companies do not make any warrant, whether express or implied, regarding the quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability and suitability for a particular purpose of our products, beyond the product’s standard warrant.
- ●When powering the portable drive from the battery of a connected device, ensure that the battery on the device is sufficiently charged.
- ●Use the supplied (USB Type-C® or Type-A) cable to connect the portable drive directly to a compatible USB port.
- ●Please note that reformatting the portable drive will remove all previously stored user content.
- ●To disconnect the portable drive from a connected device, follow the procedure specified for the relevant device.
- ●Do not disconnect the portable drive or turn off the connected device while the portable drive is in operation (while Power/Access lamp is blinking) as this may cause product failure or data loss.
- ●Supported operating systems are based on the results of testing conducted in specific environments. Compatibility with Compatible Device is not guaranteed.
- iPad Pro, Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- Android, Chrome OS and Pixel Slate are trademarks of Google LLC.
- USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Other company names, product names, and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies.